"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. " ~Coco Chanel





Friday, February 25, 2011

Useless but very pretty things

I have always been drawn to beautiful things. No matter where I go or what I'm doing, shiny objects distract me. They call to me in a dangerous chorus of desire. I can be minding my own business at home and BAM! Anne Hathaway is sauntering down the red carpet on E! wearing a dress I have no business owning, but a voice inside my head says...GO AND GET THE DRESS! I am telling you, these items are useless in my personal Minnesota life. There is no earthly reason why I would need them. So, I am going to post them all here so we can enjoy their beauty together and be satisfied.

The dress that stole my heart....

This is what I would wear to work if I were the Queen of England!! Isn't it Jolly?



Couldn't I wear this on a cruise or something??!



Who doesn't need a sparkly Chanel coat??





This one I think I might be able to work into my current lifestyle...Blue Chip, what do you think??

This one is just fun! I would totally rock this with a belt just out for dinner, right?! The green shoes are a perfect touch.

Happy viewing,
~S



No comments:

Post a Comment