"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. " ~Coco Chanel





Thursday, February 24, 2011

There is something you should know about me...

There are some things that I feel burdened to confess. Just a few things about me that I'd like to bring into the light. I mean we're friends, you and I, right? Friends shouldn't be afraid to speak out and say,


I wear men's cologne. Its true!! I've been too embarrassed to admit it but people keep asking me why I smell so good! I've been stealing my husband's new Bleu de Chanel that I bought him for Christmas. I honestly think it smells better on me than him:) So I wear it. Once in the dark, now out in the open...I wear men's cologne!!!


I also shop at Brighton. I know its for soccer moms and grandmas but I really like their cuffs! I Christmas shop there every year for "other" people and add to my collection secretively that way. The only person I've confessed this to is the blue chip kid and he very kindly braved the middle aged, cat loving sales people in the store to buy me this new amazing cuff for Valentine's day! Thanks honey.xoxo

I wear J brand "bombshell" jeans. The "bombshell" is kind of like a nice way of saying... you're not skinny, but you want to wear skinny jeans, so we'll make you a hybrid. Jbrand put a little extra room and give in the caboose of a skinny legged jean so real people can wear them. They are a dream! Unfortunately mine are developing a hole in the knee due to a fall I took on the ice during this lovely winter we are having. Here they are....


Don't you feel closer now?

I think you should tell me your style secrets!

~S

2 comments:

  1. S* I have a secret to share :) I wear men's deodorant! It works better, doesn't get on my clothes, and I, too, prefer the "masculine" smell over powder and flowers (or whatever they put in women's deodorant!) I definitely feel closer :)
    T*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Taremy! It feels good to "come clean"! Although since my confessional my husband has been hiding his fragrances from me:(

    ReplyDelete