"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. " ~Coco Chanel





Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why Halloween is ruining my life...

Just some musings about my least favorite holiday... I should love Halloween for many reasons. The first of which is that I love Fall, the second is it means that election day is around the corner:) AND I love to dress up so you would think that Halloween and me would be like spray tan and Tara Reid. But, sadly, we are not. Halloween has done me a dis-service. In fact it has done a dis-service to all women. It tells us, go ahead dress up but it had better be overtly sexy...it had better be provocative..it had better be something short. What kind of a message is that??? If I have to see one more naughty nurse or busty bumble bee parading about town, I don't know what it will do to me! Please ladies, lets remember our dignity this Halloween and dress as role models!! How about a Mother Theresa costume or a Mary Poppins? Who's with me??!

Here are some of my options...

Rachel Zoe....shut up!
Loona Lovegood, one of my fav potter characters!

You'd better believe I bought this for my husband to wear!!! But don't put it past me to wear it myself! Team Edward:)x0x0
I just can't decide
~S

No comments:

Post a Comment