"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. " ~Coco Chanel





Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Heatwave strikes in October...Millions effected

Orange is the new Red! Now, when I say red, I of course mean Nars' Orangey-red Lipstick called Heatwave. This poppy, coral, orange yet red at the same time color is like the traveling pants of lip color!! It looks good on everyone. So good that JCrew used it on every model in their new catalogue. Now believe me when I say I look nothing like a JCrew model and yet I was stopped no less that 4 times the day I swiped this across my pout! Dare I say it's the perfect orange? Apply without gloss to a nude or neutral face and be amazed...





Let me know what you think,
~S

No comments:

Post a Comment