"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. " ~Coco Chanel





Thursday, September 23, 2010

What's in a bag?

A woman's purse is a window to her life, to look inside is to see her very existence...
Or at least this is my view. The inner realms of the purse hold a treasure trove of trinkets that tell of our loves, our quirks and our habits! Here is what's in mine, the things I never go anywhere without!




Lady bag and Satchel by Rebecca Minkoff. The pink is feminine yet exudes power because of the print. I would carry this to the office daily!



This is a weekender bag! Large and roomie enough for a good book to tag along, I'd carry this everywhere.
Now peak into my world...


A great pair of classic sunnies. Tory Burch city glasses, so town and country.
A place to be creative and write my epiphanies: These adorable journals are by Archie Grand, a Londoner and a fellow lover of paper. They say adorable things like, "Capitalists I met and liked, Hipsters I met and liked, Husbands I Had and liked. ..too cute!



My favorite lipstick: YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick....the one and only! Love the tube, love the smell, love the coverage! They also have a phenomenal collection of colors...included at least 5 nudes that I own ALL of!

A magic potion: Kiehl's facial fuel eye de-puffer: bought it for my husband, kept it for myself:) It's from the men's line but I won't tell if you won't! Presto chango your eyes go from tired to perky on account of the caffeine in here!


Chanel glossimer: hands down my favorite lip gloss, not to mention everyone needs a little Chanel in their lives:) Favorite shades: Magnifique and Summer Plum.


Driving gloves from Carolina Amato, these are perfect for fall, and then I'll switch to her long leather gloves for winter!


Last but not least, A good Gerogette Heyer novel to pass the time anywhere I am:)
Arabella, is one of my favorite:)
"The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." ~Jane Austen

What's in your bag?
~S

1 comment:

  1. Can you do a blog on stylish everyday-wear boots that won't break the bank? I am looking for a pair for this fall! Love, ABley

    p.s. thanks for the tip on Georgette Hyer, I am running out of Jane Austen's!

    ReplyDelete