"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. " ~Coco Chanel





Monday, September 20, 2010

What I want today: Brown Leather Skirts!

Every morning I wake up and step onto my balcony. I breathe deep, smile at the day, and then the wind hits my face and I think....What should I wear today? Life's eternal question springs again! These days I find myself itching to put on one of this season's buttery brown leather skirts! So fall appropriate, no gust of wind will make me cold while wearing this fabric! Join me in being warm and fashionable, put on a brown leather skirt!!
Here is how it's done....

This is DVF's take on it in chocolate...special thanks to Miss Audra who sent me a link to this collection!
Here is JCrew's version! This in my opinion is the perfect color!! It looks like it could have just fallen off of the tree in my back yard!
And I just thought I would throw in the perfect pair of oxfords to wear with this one;) Also JCrew.
Here is the pencil cut, awesome for a power lunch...



Happy fall!!

~S









No comments:

Post a Comment