"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. " ~Coco Chanel





Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What I'm wearing to deck the halls

It's time to get out the Christmas tree, the ornaments and the twinkle lights in order to DECK THE HALLS!! Of course this festivity calls for family, friends and a killer outfit! There is nothing like plaid and corduroy to get me in the mood for Christmas. Ohh also mixing shades and textures of red gets me really jazzed!!! The plaid hints to the fact that I could be a very cute lumberjack who just cut down my own tree, but the felt blazer and chic cut of my cords gentrify me:) Ruby heels just bring out the party.
Also, why is it that only at Christmas we wear festive shades and sparkle? I mean its a good start but I want this kind of happiness year round.
Don't you?
~S

No comments:

Post a Comment