"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. " ~Coco Chanel





Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Spring Color...hues for happiness!


Coral. Its everywhere right now. Its red, its orange and kind of pink all at the same....a true marvel. Coral is the color of the season so get some quick! I've sampled a few of my own finds in this hot hue below. The first few are examples of my spring uniform...a day dress splashed with coral , gold accessories and a straw hat. Is there anyone who wouldn't want to wear such a happy outfit? I put it on and immediatly hear the sounds of a farmers market calling me! Here I come fresh produce!!!



This is my favorite color for fingers and toes right now....Tazmanian devil made me do it!



My favorite spring bling...




YSL lipstick in Coral Rose...it even smells like spring. Try it if you don't believe me!


I just kicked up my feet after posting this and realized even my ballet flats are adorned in the seasonal sensation!!






Happy Spring,



~S


No comments:

Post a Comment