"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. " ~Coco Chanel





Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where I'd rather be

Right about this time every year, after the Christmas season has past and the New Year has been rung in, I start to think of running away. This may seem childish to you, but you see, I live in Minnesota where the sun doesn't shine for months and the snow doesn't ever melt. This year I'd like to run away to a fairytale Chateau or to rolling green hills. Where do you want to go??
Chateau Fairmont, Canada. Although there is still snow, I could go on a dog sled or I could snow shoe over to the spa, or just hold up in my fancy room and call for room service!



Any other suggestions!??
~S

1 comment:

  1. Portugal! We've got a room for you whenever you're ready!

    http://www.ez-team.com/turismo/coimbra/

    ReplyDelete