"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. " ~Coco Chanel





Monday, August 3, 2009

look books...a why to guide

Every season I like to shop my own closet and pull together a few "go to" outfits for those days when I wake up feeling uninspired or too tired to be inventive. Here are a few from my Fall into Spring look book. I like to pair a few shoe options and sometimes even a pant/skirt option for weather reasons. This look book has been a life saver on days I wake up too late to spend any time dreaming up a smashing ensemble...but I show up to work looking thoughtfully put together!























































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! Can you do this with my fall wardrobe? Maybe it would make it seem more versatile.

    ReplyDelete